A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Driveway Mushrooms

I noticed yesterday afternoon while walking our dog, Millie Jane, these two mushrooms coming up out of the ground next to our driveway.  I know mushrooms can pop up anywhere and was surprised to see them there.  Never before noticed mushrooms growing in this particular spot in the 22 years we have lived in our home.  So far I have not run over them.  What a difference one day makes in their appearance! 
 
~Yesterday~


 
~Today~



2 comments:

Lindsjö taxar said...

Lovely colour. How are you doing?

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Lindsjo - I'm doing OK...thanks for asking. Will try and email you soon. I know you got your hands full with the puppies. They are so cute. Have a great weekend! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...