A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Photo Published In The Vicksburg Post

Last Tuesday the Queen of the Mississippi showed up at our waterfront and I was able to get this nice shot of her on a cloudy day.  I was also happy to see that it was worthy of being published in our Sunday paper, The Vicksburg Post.  

The Post will accept the publication photos submitted by readers.  The photos should be current and of interest to the public, either because of their subject matter or their oddity, or the photographic skill shown. Submitted photos should be accompanied by complete caption information and include a phone number for the photographer.  Photos may be submitted electronically at photos@vicksburpost.com, in person at Post Plaza or by mail to The Vicksburg Post, News photos, P.O. Box 821668, Vicksburg, MS  39182

It really makes me feel very happy and fortunate to see my photographs in our hometown paper and to share my photos with everyone.  Thanks so much Vicksburg Post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...