A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, May 22, 2015

Candid Shots of Tiger Cub Scout #193

Last night I was invited to my great grandson, Ian's Tiger Cub Scout Pack meeting at the Redbone United Methodist Church south of town. My daughter Kathy was also there to see and visit with her grandson. The den leader/assistant den leader of Cub Scout Pack #193 started the meeting with the pledge of allegiance and after the awards were given out a social was held. We both ended up taking some pictures of Ian.  My daughter and I had so much fun spending some quality time with him which gives both of us a lot of joy. Here are a few candid shots we took together.  

Ian before the meeting with his scout friend Matt Malone.  They even favor one another. Picture taken by Great Gran Gran.

Ian with his cousin Steven Kelly, my oldest grandson.
This picture and the rest taken by my Grandmother Kathy.  

Really?  Be glad when this is over with! 

I've had enough already!

I'm trying to hide!

If I look away maybe she want take another pix of me.

Do you have to take another one?

Pleasssseeee...not another pix!

I'm happy now playing with a toy that my Grandmother Kathy got me. Thanks Great Gran Gran for taking this picture of me.

Ian will have a fun summer going to camp with the other cub scouts and possibly earning badges.  My congrats to Ian who will become a Wolf Cub Scout in July 2015.  

A Scout is Loyal.  An ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.  What makes families and communities and countries work - indeed, what makes the world go 'round - is loyalty.  And a Scout is Loyal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...