A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Classics In The Courtyard

This past Friday I attended the "Classics in the Courtyard" at the Southern Cultural Heritage Foundation, formally my Alma Mater, Saint Francis Xavier Academy.  The Classic Blues, Rock and Originals was performed by Lee H. Abraham & the Boone Brothers with lunch provided by Goldie's Express.  I really enjoyed the music and my bar-b-que sandwich with potato salad and baked beans was so good.  They also offer water and can drinks as well.     

The 8th Annual "Classics in the Courtyard" started last Friday but I missed it.  I'm looking forward to this Friday which will be Classics Blues, Rock, Pop and Originals performed by Patrick Smith Band; lunch provided by Palmertree Catering.  On Friday, November 6, it will be Classics Pop and Country performed by Maria Signa & Ralph Miller; lunch provided by Martin's at Midtown.  It is always great to come back home to my Alma Mater.  It brings back a flood of happy and long-ago memories for me of 12 years in one whole city block.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...