A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Picture Published In Thursday's Hometown Paper


American Queen shows an up-close comparison with the rise of the Yazoo Diversion Canal due to the Mississippi River being over flood stage while unloading her passengers to tour our civil war town at The Old Depot Museum May 24.  You are invited to submit your photos to share with The Vicksburg Post readers.  You can email high resolution images in JPEG format to photos@vicksburgpost.com

My picture was published in Thursday paper, The Vicksburg Post, but I was not credited for the picture, which was a first for me.  I did contact them by email about it and got a reply that it was a mistake and was being forwarded to the President and Publisher, Tim Reeves.  Whether it will be corrected and republished I do not know.  I do know that it was an honest mistake and that I'm proud that they considered my picture worthy to be published in our hometown paper, The Vicksburg Post

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...