A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hunting With My Granddaughter

Yesterday afternoon I got invited by my Granddaughter Victoria to hunt with her at her deer camp and really had a wonderful time.  She told me that one of the hunters got a real nice 8-point buck early that morning.  Above is a picture to the right of my blind.

What I'm looking at straight ahead.

I'm waiting for a deer to cross my path.

Picture of the Camo blind that I hunted from before I got in.  

A selfie of us before we went into the woods to hunt.

Did not see a deer but my Granddaughter Victoria jumped 4 deer walking to her stand and saw turkeys. I took her hunting with me when she was little and now she is taking me hunting. Making wonderful memories for both of us in our great MS outdoors.  I will be going again this afternoon and hope to see or get one!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...