A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, May 14, 2018

A Memorable Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday hearing from all four of my daughter's plus visits from two of them in state and Granddaughter Lucy who gave me my third Great-Grandson, Will.  I also received cards, flowers, wine, a nice cheese/sausage gift set and was treated for lunch at a Mexican Resturant.  I am truly blessed.  Here are some pictures of my memorable Mother's Day.  

Beautiful flowers and a card from my daughter, Debi, granddaughter, Lucy, son-in-law, Matt and my great-grandson, Will. 

Roses that El Sombrero's Resturant gave all Mothers with my daughter Theresa "Teri" giving me her rose!

Granddaughter Lucy with Great Grandson, William David "Will"!

My precious Will and myself.

My Great Nephew, Oliver with his Dad, nephew, and also my Godson, Marion "Bubba" with his wife, Cassie Jo talking to her son, Charlie!

Oliver letting me take his picture with his Spider-Man gloves on!  What a cutie!

Got a family picture of the Love's at El Sombrero.  We all just happened to sit close together.  

My only sister, Laura Love Ables with my oldest daughter, Theresa Marie "Teri" who took me out to eat.

A beautiful card and cheese/sausage/mustard gift set from Suzi & family in Virginia.  

Enjoying one of the bottles of wine from my daughter, Kathy in Wisconsin. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...