A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, May 28, 2018

Wiggle Worm Will & Celebration

Yesterday, I was invited to a "Baby Reveal" celebration party to find out what the sex of the new baby that my Granddaughter will be having in October.  It will be another "boy" and my fourth Great Grandson!  We had a very nice cookout at my daughter Debra's home in Raymond, MS with family/friends attending with hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, fruit and dip with all the trimmings!  It was an exciting time for everyone and we all had a great time.  Also, got to see my Grandson Ethan who's home from his deployment to Africa with his wife, Caitlynn.  He will be re-enlisting again to serve our country in the Air Force and has been stationed at Pope Field, NC since 2012.  My Grandson, Stephen was also there.  Here are some pictures that were taken of the celebration.  








"Will" was all over the place!  I had my hands full and what fun!

Wally the family dog!

Grandsons, Michael "Ethan" home from the Air Force with Stephen (photobombing) and Ethan's wife Caitlynn.  (Blue/pink necklaces were worn by all the attendees).

 "Will" with a faint kiss on the cheek from his Great Gran Gran!

Granddaughter Lucy Ann with her first son, William David "Will".

Blue smoke bomb reveals Great Grandson Number Four!
Congratulations Lucy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...