A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, June 15, 2018

The American Queen Moored In Hometown Today

It was great to get down to the riverfront to see the American Queen moored today while her passengers toured our historic civil war town of Vicksburg, MS.  I have been having mechanical problems with my truck for about three weeks and was liberating to finally get out and take pictures again. I took this picture one street above looking down towards the Children's Art Park at Catfish Row.

I found a cool shady spot to take this picture with the temps in the 90's today with a heat index of 103.

A full-size picture of the American Queen on a very hot day!

When I got ready to leave I'm looking at vehicles, people walking, two American Queen busses, a Kansas City Southern train and the American Queen showing off her smokestacks in the Yazoo Diversion Canal.  She will return next Wednesday, June 20th.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...