A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, August 13, 2018

Lucy's Baby Shower Party

This past Saturday I went to my Granddaughter's baby shower in Raymond, MS and had a wonderful time seeing my daughter, family, and friends.  We played three baby shower games and had such a fun time together.  

My Granddaughter Lucy holding her son, William David "Will" before the shower began.  Lucy's due date is October 1st for the arrival of her second son.  

A cute picture of Lucy and Will that I took.  

Let's get this baby shower started!

Little Bryson checking out the presents that Lucy is opening up. 

Look who's in the big bag!

The bag is bigger than Will!  Afterward, enjoy an assortment of cookies, brownies, a delicious punch in a pretty glass dispenser, and coffee was served. 

Will with his 2nd cousin, Victoria Leigh!

 What a sweet Great Grandson!

Will likes playing on his toddler kitchen helper stand!


Looks like Bryson's want's to join Will.  

It makes me so happy and proud to be able to see and hold my Great Grandson William David "Will" who is expecting a brother to play with and will be my 4th Great Grandson.  I am truly blessed to have lived this long to enjoy all of them.  

My cute Baby Shower invitation card I received.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...