A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, October 15, 2018

The American Queen Returns To My Hometown


I went down to the waterfront to see the American Queen moored for a full day of sight-seeing for her passengers last Friday around 12:30.  It was a perfect day for a tour of our historic civil war town of Vicksburg, MS.  

Transporting and loading up the buses for the passengers to see and visit our historic sites. 

Passengers pouring off the American Queen.  I spoke to the lady in the brown dress who was from Denmark.  I wished her a good time and safe travels.  

I love taking pictures of the American Queens stacks!

A side view!

Sitting down taking a picture after I got out of my GMC truck.

A close-up of the Queen with a fisherman on the banks trying his luck in the Yazoo Diversion Canal!

An Egret beyond the waterfront.

Looking at the hill I need to climb after taking pictures. 

M/V Big J.O. of the Yazoo River Towing Company pushing it's load towards the Port of Vicksburg while passing the grand American Queen Friday afternoon around 4:00 while making another trip to the waterfront.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...