A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, September 25, 2009

Santa Fe Family Visitor

Karen with her Dad.

Karen and I.

Karen, my step-daughter from Santa Fe, NM, is visiting us for a few days. We are trying to cram everything in before she has to leave out on Sunday. She was here last year and spent some time with us and the year before that we had flown out for a weeks vacation. It's always fun to go to Santa Fe. So much to see and do there...a very artsy place. Her husband, Ron, has an art supply store there called Artisan-Santa Fe. Charming, Just Charming!

2 comments:

Dry Heat Baseball Foundation said...

my kind of people. as a kid my grandparents took and taught me to hunt. those trips were the best i now pass it on to my kids and nephews. long live the family tradition. love the site.

CDGardens said...

It is nice to get pictures to pull out later when the miles seperate us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...