A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Cookout @ The Love's

Yesterday we were invited over to my nephew, Marion Love, III, (Bubba's) home in Oak Park for hamburgers, hot dogs with all the trimmings.  Bob and I really had a nice time visiting with family and meeting new members of my nephew's new wife, Cassie's family.  While there we had a "PINK" guest to show up that otherwise would be the last thing on your mind to come to a cookout!  Here, Piggy Piggy!!!

Bubba cooking hamburgers and hot dogs!

Little Charlie on the tranpoline.

In his swimming pool

Their dog "Nala".

Jesse, a family member of the new bride, Mrs. Love, riding on a John Deere toy tractor.

Laura wanting me to take her picture.

Surprised guest, Toot Toot!

Toot Toot running around in the backyard.  It was a gift from my nephew, Joey, to his soon-to-be wife, Candice in September.

Toot Toot coming through!
  Picture taken by Cassie Love.

Jesse having fun in the swimming pool with Jordan.

2 comments:

Bloodhound said...

Love that piglet! I think I need one of those...

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks for coming by bloodhound and yes, love the piglet too! She is so cute and can run pretty fast. Thanks for coming by and I'm now following you on fb and twitter! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...