A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Girl and A Gun Documentary

Back in December 2007, I had the pleasure of meeting producer, Cathryne Czubek, from New York, New York.  She came to my hometown of Vicksburg, MS, to film me in my home and in my hunting environment. She found me through a post I made on a Field & Stream Huntress blog.  She is now promoting a KickStarter fundraiser on Facebook to raise funds to complete her documentary on women and guns, a project she has worked on since 2006.

She wants to complete this film in time for Spring 2011 festival submission deadlines but this will only happen if funds are raise by DECEMBER 15 so she can continue working with editors and finish remaining pick-up shoots. Even the smallest donation to this KickStarter fundraiser can help her reach the goal - but will only receive the funds if the goal of $10K is reach and I'm trying to help her spread the word!

                       ***ALL DONATIONS CAN BE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE***


If you'd like to redirect those precious tax dollars to support our film and contribute to the arts, please contact Director Cathryne Czubek at 917.584.1532 or catczu@gmail.com.



A GIRL AND A GUN is supported by New York State Council of the Arts, Women Make Movies, Toronto Documentary Forum, IFP/Independent Feature Project, Roy W. Dean Grant/From the Heart Productions, Paley Center for Media, Visual Arts Fund, Plum TV/DocStock, and many generous individuals.

Thanks to everyone who generously donated to the fundraiser!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...