A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dogs On Parade @ Flea Market

A good looking dog.

I like his thick collar...

...and I like the way he stands...like a pro!

My name is Precious!

My name is Cleo for Cleopatra!

A dog carrying his own poop doggie bags!

Two ladies stopped to pet a collie.

Two more dogs on parade.

This is a good looking dog!

This dog reminded me of our dog Katie that we had for 12 years.

That scratch must feel real good to stretch out that hind leg.  

Two little pink fluffy dolls errr dogs!

Precious getting a belly rub from this little boy.

Got his light coat on!

An LSU tiger dog.

This dog had one black eye!

This dog's name is Daisy. 

How NOT to get tangled up... 

Oh my!

Two large dogs pulling their masters.

Cute little girl in a pink camo suit with a little dog coming up the rear.

Just prancing along.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...