A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Valentine's Day Party for Ian

This afternoon the family was invited to Ian's first Valentine's Day Party.  It was a great time to spend with family and a fun time for Ian.  Everyone enjoyed cupcakes, dip chips, cookies, etc.  The weather was in the low 70's and a perfect day for a family get-together. I'm wishing everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day!

My Valentine, Great Grandson, Ian!

Fun in the sports bounce house.

Ian gave me 5 seconds to take this picture and then he was back playing with his friends.  

Turbo is Ian's dog and acting silly and enjoying the attention!  

I got Turbo to pose for me!  Good Boy!

Granddaughter Victoria and I in the photo room.

A selfie with my Granddaughter Lucy and I on Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...