A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Butler (Super Bowl Hero) Did It!

Thousands of people lined the streets of downtown Vicksburg to see our Super Bowl hero ride past on a float during the Malcolm Butler Homecoming Parade.  The New England Patriots corner-back, a Vicksburg native, said that "It's been real crazy.  Life changed real fast.  The whole world seen what I did, so it's supposed to change that fast,"  He said that he has been busy a lot.  A lot of phone calls.  Less rest.  Not getting as much sleep as he normally gets.  It's been bad in a good way, so everything's good."  Butler's next play is to build on his success.  My congrats to Malcolm Butler and wish him all the luck that he deserves. Below are some pictures I took of the parade yesterday in my hometown.






Welcome Home, Malcolm Butler!
"I will not let that one play define my life."

The Butler did it!
















Watching from the window ~ The End

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...