A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Happy 22nd Birthday To Ethan!

My Grandson, (Michael "Ethan" Ramson Kelly) when he was a little boy playing in the wild flowers.  I told him to go fall in the flowers and this is what I got. 

He is 22 years old today and has been in the Air Force since 2012 to present. 

I'm so proud of him serving our country and wishing him a very Happy Birthday!  Gran Gran loves and misses you so much!

Picture of Ethan at his going into the Air Force Party.  He reported for basic training in San Antonio, TX, at Lackland Air Force Base on October 2, 2012.  He was stationed overseas for a time but back in the States at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.  

2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

You have reason to be a proud grandma! (And I bet you ARE!) lol

Marian Ann Love said...

YES, I am so proud of him, Gorges Smythe! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...