A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Happy 19th Birthday, Lucy!

My Granddaughter, Lucy, turns 19 years old today and I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday!

When Lucy was younger she was in an art class at the Southern Cultural Heritage Center and later her art work was displayed permanently at the Catfish Row Children's Art Park in downtown Vicksburg, MS, near the waterfront.

I'm so proud of Lucy and next year around Spring she will give me my 3rd Great Grandchild. Below is a picture and link to her story that I posted back in August 2007.  I love you very much, Lucy and I hope you have a very Happy Birthday and many more to come! Gran Gran


This is Lucy today! 

1 comment:

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Gorges! Yes, she is inside and out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...