A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, April 01, 2017

Photo Published In Today's Paper


WE SEE YOU:  Marian Ann Love submitted this photo of the American Queen's smoke stacks and pilot house peeking through the trees in the Yazoo Diversion Canal heading for the Mississippi River.  She can run, but she can't hide!  You are invited to submit your photos to share with
The Vicksburg Post readers.  Simply email high resolution images in .jpg format to photos@vicksburgpost.com.


I was so happy to once again see one of my pictures that I took of the grand American Queen to be published.  The words, "She can run, but she can't hide" was from a comment my Facebook friend Gorges Smythe made and thought it was a pretty good saying for my picture and of course the paper added, "We See You.'"  On the Mississippi River Photos, a Facebook site, I received over 455 "LIKES" and more than 20 comments.  Many thanks again to The Vicksburg Post for publishing my picture and also to the Mississippi River Photos for liking/commenting on my picture as well.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...