A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Back Home Following A Two Week Holiday Vacation


Leaving Jackson-Evers International Airport, crossing over I-20 on December 20, 2023, for Virginia.



Ready to roll at Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport after layover returning to MS from Virginia.


On my way back home to Vicksburg, MS.


An airplane that took off next to us.


Pretty clouds to look out the window for those who have never flown.



So pretty and puffy!


Beautiful rays from the sun going down soon.


I had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's vacation and returned home on January 3, 2024.  The bad part was I came home being exposed to COVID.  My son-in-law got sick two days before I left, and it was confirmed he had it.  I'm recovering now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...