A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Pictures From My Visit To Christmas Place Hunting Club


Christmas Place Plantation Huniing Club on Christmas Rd., in Holmes County, Mississippi.
 



Across from camp is where tractor, etc., are kept.



A memorial to my hunting friend, Rex Dean Howell.


Camp map of where deerstands are located.


Family sign at the back door.




Berney's nice buck.


Berney's buck that he shot early Friday morning.


Josh washing down his buck.


The pole if full!


Berney killed this doe for me since I could not get my boots on with a stasis ulcer on my left foot and circulation problems with both my legs.


A deer heart.


A nice roarmg fire in the living room Friday night, January 7, 2022.

2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Looks like a nice place.

Black Powder said...

Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...