A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, January 04, 2022

My First Deer Hunt For Season 2021 - 2022

I got to finally hunt for the first time this past Sunday at a camp where my Granddaughter (Victoria), and hubby (Jamie) are members south of town.  

While in the process of packing up to move, I haven't had time to get in the woods to hunt the whole season and also had to be invited to hunt.  

Jamie took me to his new hunting blind by Game Winner.  I was very impressed with the blind.  Here are a few pictures I took while hunting and the temps were dropping very fast with a sprinkle of snow.








Listen for it!


I took this picture after the hunt while Jamie put his flashlight on it.  It was pretty well camouflaged.  Never saw a deer but my Granddaughter saw a buck chasing does.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...