A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, January 14, 2022

Invited To Hunt @ Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club

I was invited last weekend to the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club by Mark (dark blue Ole Miss pullover) to hunt in the MS Delta. Unfortunately, I could not hunt because of a compression wrap on my left leg due to a venous ulcer. Berney, in the red pullover, killed a 120 lb. doe for me and was very grateful. I had a wonderful visit with my hunting buddies. Three bucks, one doe, and a pig was killed on a great weekend hunt.


This was supposed to be my moving date but had to be canceled until January 28th.  Here are a couple of pictures taken at the camp, and will try to load more pictures over the weekend. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...