A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little Miss Emma

Emma sitting in her swing after she got wet in the kiddyring sprinkler!

A swing for Emma that he made in their front yard in the live oak tree.
Step-Grandpaw Sheldon getting ready to water the flowers that he got from his well.

Maw Maw Midge getting ready to swing Emma.

Emma wanting to play with her cousin, Ian.

Granddaughters Lucy and Emma enjoying a game at Paw Paw's.

Yesterday, I got to see my youngest granddaughter for the first time in almost a year and my has she grown. After spending the day with her, she is still a little afraid of me and by the time she leaves I should be able to hold her. I can still get the kisses in. She is staying with her Maw Maw and step-Grandpa in Richmond, LA, so she is around them more than me. The family got together here in Vicksburg for the first time around noon yesterday and we all enjoyed that. It was so hot here at 100 degrees. Later I went over to Louisiana and helped babysit her while my daughter and her hubby (Dennis) went to his 25th class reunion at the Tallulah Country Club. I'm only putting a few pictures on here....I doubt if I can get all 18 I took on one post. I got a little carried away...but that's what Gran Gran's do!

1 comment:

CDGardens said...

A Gran Gran's job is to get out the picture brag book and share.

She will probably warm up to you just before it is time to leave. I was that way when I was little and lived a long distance from my maternal grandparents. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...