A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back Home From Virginia


Back home from a delightful visit with my youngest daughter, Suzi, youngest granddaughter, Emma and son-in-law, Dennis, in Fredericksburg, Virginia.  We all enjoyed a white Christmas and was also joined by Emma's other Grandmother, Maw Maw and Granddaddy Sheldon.  It was a week of fun and relaxation for all of us.  In my haste today, I forgot my camera in my daughter's car and as soon as I get my camera back will share some photos that I took of my Christmas vacation.    

2 comments:

CDGardens said...

So glad you had a good time in Fredericksburg! Would love to see your pictures from your trip. ;)

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks cdgardens...I had a great time and spoiled my granddaughter really good! :) Hopefully, will get camera by the end of the week or possibly next week sometime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...