A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Cheer

Last night we had some family members over for a delicious meal and wonderful visit.  We also invited my former husband, Jesse, who always has a Christmas Party and invites us, but this year he decided not to have one.  Here are a few pictures that I took of our family get-to-gether.  It was a joyful occasion to have my family with us before I leave tomorrow for my trip to Virginia to spend Christmas with my youngest daughter, Suzy, and her family.  My husband Bob will be staying home to spend Christmas with his son and family. 

To my dear blogging friends ~ May your Christmas be filled with many, many blessings! 

My granddaughter, Victoria, with Jamie and my great grandson, Ina.

Left to right, daughter, Debra Ann, myself, former husband, Jesse and daughter Kathleen.

Bob resting in his recliner with Katie (our peek-a-poo) resting in his lap!

3 comments:

CDGardens said...

It is a great time of year to get together for good food, family and friends...Merry Christmas! ;)

Marian Ann Love said...

Merry Christmas my Iowa friend! :)

Main Line Sportsman said...

Merry Christmas and safe travels!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...