A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Dave Hunting In The Snow!

Some views from my hunting blind in Indiana last Saturday...

Hunting Blind you say...??

Hey, I'm 62 years old here, cut me some slack!!!

If I look tired in this picture, you're right, I am. I didn't get much sleep since my blood sugar took a dive and I was up half the night with that. Then I had a doctors appointment, followed by plowing snow, a nap, and THEN a few hours of hunting. I.E. Sitting in the woods enjoying the quiet and the snow...Griz













D. Robert (Dave) Quick

I want to Finish Well
I want to end this race
Still leaning on His Amazing Grace
Member: Community Christian Church
Member: Pilots 4 Christ
Member: Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America
MY WEBSITE:
HANDLOADING FOR HUNTING
MY DISCUSSION FORUM:
HFH DISCUSSION FORUMS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...