A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hunting Off Redbone Rd!

Walked by the horses enjoying a beautiful cold afternoon on the farm.

Shadow of me in deer stand.

What I saw to the right of me...

...in front of the stand

...to the left of stand.

Where I walked in to get on my stand.

We got to the farm around 2:30 and Jamie put Bob on the other side of the barn in the woods and I hunted the opposite side on a very cold and windy afternoon.  Got to my stand around 3:00 and got off about 5:25.  I did not see a deer but heard a lot of shots going off around me after 4:00.  Jamie picked up Bob in his truck and while going through the field heading back to the house, they saw 4 does and all of a sudden a big buck walked out and they just watched by the headlights.  Bob said it was an 8 pt. buck and that it was so huge that it looked like a boxcar! Now, that's a BIG BUCK!!  :)

2 comments:

Anders said...

Hello! Really great blog you have, fun to read and see pictures of your hunts in the United States.
I wonder if it's OK that I add to your page on my blog, it's from Sweden?
Sincerely Anders from Sweden.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Anders...I checked out your blog and I would be happy for you to add my blog to yours! I have added your blog to mine as well. Wishing you GOODHUNTING in Sweden! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...