A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Look Who's Boss

This is the Photo-of-the Week at Cuddleback Digital dot com.

A very cool shot that I wanted to share with you from the Facebook page of Cuddleback Digital by John White - Carrsville, VA. 




Here's a great action shot of a boss gobbler, "showing a jake who was in charge," as John puts it. Interestingly, over the past weekend, I watched from my blind as the big strutting tom I was attempting to coax closer was run off by two over-sized jakes with attitudes. The two jakes continued to patrol the area, disrupting my efforts to call in a tom. Next year, I vowed, I will take care of one of them.  

Good luck to you John in getting Tom Turkey in our great wild outdoors!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...