A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

P.I.G. Catching Anything?

My Facebook friend, Nancy Jo Adams and her hubby had this pig named P.I.G. back in May 2013, when this picture was taken.  The caption on the picture is "Catching anything?"  This is a priceless picture for sure. 

She said that he's really rotten and wished she had a video camera when the Mexican field workers all stopped and stared dumbfounded when she drove by them in the cart with P.I.G. running beside her on their stroll.  It was without a doubt, hilarious! 

P.I.G. could possibly now be in someone's freezer or he still might be around since he has tags in his ears so hunters may not have shot him, but you never know.  She has not heard of anyone shooting him and often wonder if she went out and rode around yelling, PPPIIIIIIGGGGGG he might come running up.  She misses this crazy P.I.G. and said he was such a character.  Hopefully, P.I.G. is out there somewhere in our great wild outdoors!

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

They say you can house-break them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...