A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, June 08, 2018

Great Grandson & Turbo

My Great Grandson Ian just got a new haircut recently and is showing it off with his dog Turbo.  He is growing up so fast and I'm so glad he lives here in my hometown of Vicksburg, MS.   Ian lives in the country with his pet goats and chickens.  He is also a deer hunter and I'm looking forward to the day when he gets his first deer with his Dad and hopefully, we will get a chance to hunt together as well.  Ian is the second oldest of my three great-grandsons and will be 11 years old in November.  Tidus David lives in Great Falls, Montana turning 11 years old last month and William David "Will" in Raymond, MS will be a year old in September.  Looking forward to another great-grandson coming into this world in October.  I'm truly Blessed.  

Ian is looking so sharp and handsome with his new haircut!  I love you so much and hope to see you soon!  Great Gran Gran  xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...