A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Happy Birthday To Emma! Happy Birthday To You!

Emma is turning 11 years old today!  This picture of Emma was taken in the Richmond, VA airport after my daughter, Kathy, Granddaughter Lucy and myself arrived to spend time with family 6 years ago.  Kathy gave her the Happy Birthday Bear and she brought Mississippi Bear to the airport to greet me.  I got Emma the MS Bear on my last visit.  She is spending her birthday with her Mom, Dad and sister, Kate on a beach in North Carolina.  Hope the rain will stay away so they can all enjoy her BIG day.  Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Emma and Gran Gran loves you so very much!  Sending lots of kisses and hugs your way!  Can't wait to see you next month when you, your sister, Mom, and Dad come visiting family in Mississippi and Louisiana.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...