A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, May 04, 2024

A Squirrel Trying to Get Seeds from Bird Feeder


I purchased a bird feeder a few weeks ago, and it took this squirrel a while to find it. The feeder is supposed to be squirrel-proof. While sitting on my living room couch, I took these pictures through my screened patio doorway. It was so hilarious watching him try so hard to figure out how to get the seeds. He climbed on a bamboo shoot, and his weight swung him over to the pole. He was so happy to at least accomplish this feat, but soon, he came down off the pole. Later, I saw him try again, and he was hanging desperately with both hands on the feeder and dropped to the ground. I wished I had my camera ready to take that, but it happened fast. I laughed my head off.  




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...