A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, August 30, 2026

The Tomato Place @ Vicksburg, MS


Last Saturday, my daughter, Debi, and I went to eat at "The Tomato Place" in my hometown, down 61 South.  Here are some random pictures I took while we were there.  It's a quaint little place, but the food is exceptional.  

 

Daughter Debi








We had fried green tomatoes w/avocado, and it was loaded with bacon chips.  I had already picked up part of the sandwich and decided to take a picture.  When I did, the bacon fell out of the sandwich.  Also, we had fried sweet potato chips w/sauce, so good.  We both had fresh-squeezed lemonade, and it was so delicious.  Haven't had that in a long time.




Luke Hughes behind the counter.




Smiling owner, Luke Hughes!





I accidentally set my camera to portrait mode and took this black-and-white picture of the bottle tree.


Of course, I had to get a magnet for my fridge!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...