"BIG Bite Just A Bit Ago!!"
Well, first of all, Thank You, "Delta Outfitters" here in Vicksburg, where I just came back from, and for buying my new Smokin Shad to cast out and fish with off of my pier. I was just testing it, not REALLY expecting to catch anything, except for maybe a small Bass!!
No sooner than I threw my line out to the middle of the lake, this beautiful Bass took off with it like it was starving!!
I was fishing with my fun little Zebco 33 Micro that I bought from Delta Outfitters again here in Vicksburg. I took off the 4lb test line and replaced it with an 8 lb test line. It's the same pole that I caught my 4½lb Bass on Memorial Day this year. Very lucky little Rod & Reel, but this time, this Bass broke off the tip and the first eyelet of the pole. That's ok; I bought a second Zebco Micro 33, exactly the same, just in case!!
WOW, what a FUN catch, and reeling in this one was, but it felt so much heavier than the 4½ pounder. Once again, I was so doggone excited that I forgot to measure its length. As always, I did release it back into the lake for a longer life!!
Thank you, Devin and Finn, for coming out to the pier and helping me with pictures!!
Ok Rudy and Brady, your turn!! ... LOL ... Tight Lines and Happy Fishing!!




No comments:
Post a Comment