A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, July 03, 2009

One Last Visit

Taken last night in Delta, Louisiana, where Suzi and family are staying with her husband, Dennis' Dad and his new wife, Anita. Pictured above with Suzi, Emma and myself is Suzi's Dad, Jesse.

Kathy, my daughter, holding Ian - who's wanting get down of course. This is Kathy's second grandson and Emma sitting on Suzi's lap.

Ian, my great grandson, playing with Molly, my daughter Debra and grandkids' cat, who are staying with us for the time being.

We had two nice visits yesterday with my family. Above is Suzi's uncle, my brother, Marion (Buster) and Emma's Great Uncle. They will be leaving out today driving to North Carolina for another weeks vacation before heading back home to Virginia.

1 comment:

Wilderness Recipes said...

Seems like a great family. You may want to visit us at Wilderness Recipes. www.wilderness-recipes.com

We have a large selection of wild game recipes that range from venison to Groundhog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...