A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, December 21, 2009

Heading to VA for Christmas!

Emma's visit to see Santa in Richmond, VA, Friday before the storm hit.

Air vent blowing Emma's dress up - she is getting a kick out it - love the red shoes!

Suzi and Emma seeing the Snow Queen before she sees Santa!

Emma is all bundled up and having fun playing on her snowboard.

A beautiful scene from the backyard with Suzi and Emma playing in the snow.

Will be leaving out in the morning for Virginia and SNOW! My daughter and her hubby have invited me to spend Christmas with them. I am looking forward to being with my youngest granddaughter and playing with her in the snow. My deer friend and mentor, Rex, over at Deer Camp Blog will be blogging for me while I'm gone. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and will see you when I get back!

6 comments:

CDGardens said...

My goodness what a bunch of snow they have out East!

I bet Emma will have more fun talking to Santa next year. ;)

Editor said...

am thinking of some fun post for your site.

Marian Ann Love said...

I trust you Editor...just don't get carried away... ;)

Ben G. said...

Hope you have fun in the snow with your granddaughter

JDP said...

Have a Merry Christmas Marian and Bob!

JDP

Ana-Maria said...

Merry christmas!pretty pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...