A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, July 23, 2012

Changing of The Guard - Tomb of The Unknown Soldier



Wednesday my daughter, granddaughter and I be flying to Virginia to visit my youngest daughter and family for a week.  They have made plans for us to go into Washington, DC and possibly Arlington Cemetery while there.  I'm hoping that I will get to go to the Tomb of The Unknown Soldier again. It is a very impressive and a humbling experience.  My daughter and granddaughter have never flown before and will be a good experience for both of them.  This will be a great history lesson for my granddaughter who will be 15 years old in September.  While there our family will also celebrate my youngest granddaughter's 5th birthday, which is on the day we arrive.  She will have a big Barbie Doll birthday party at a local business this coming weekend.  We are all looking forward to having a great time and visiting with our family!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...