A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, February 24, 2014

Flowers Busting Out All Over

While walking in my sisters yard today I noticed a lot of flowers that are busting out all over.   
 
Daffodils everywhere.

A big Camellia bush loaded down with these beautiful pink blooms.

Took a picture of "Kerri" watching me.

Kerri is a good old dog and a great watchdog.

Flowers in a hanging basket with thorns and I have no idea what the name of it is.  Looks like a face mask to me!  

PS:  Flower is a bougainvillea plant/vine.

2 comments:

Long Ridge Deer Camp said...

Yikes! -5 below here and waiting for flowers!

Marian Ann Love said...

I don't know how you live in cold weather like that Jack but I guess you get use to it. I hope your flowers will come up soon my friend. We had two days in the 20's and froze all the daffodils but looks like they are going to make it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...