A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Growing By Leaps and Bounds

My sister's new puppy is growing by leaps and bounds and she is so cute.  Below are some pictures I took a few days ago with her new bed and toys.  She is so spoiled already but that's OK...she's a puppy and you just can't help it.


While in the kitchen I took this picture of her sleeping and then....

....all of a sudden she opened her eyes and gave me a look!

Here is her new bed that my sister got for her this past Easter and some new toys!  Her favorite toy is...yes guessed it - the little pink piggy!  She likes to bite and shake it like crazy!  Do you think she loves her new bed?

2 comments:

Lindsjö taxar said...

Why not to spoil them?
Have a nice weekend!

Marian Ann Love said...

You got that right...you have a great one as one my friend! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...