A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Great Grandson's Visit


The other day my daughter, Kathy and great grandson, Ina, came by to see me.  Ian is growing up so fast and has lost two of his upper and lower teeth.  I really enjoyed seeing both of them and had a real nice visit. I hope this hunting season Kathy and I can take Ian hunting with us.  Ian's dad is a hunter also and sat with his Dad this past season.   I'm sure Ian will grow up to be an excellent hunter one day.  I'm looking forward to seeing his very first deer.  

My great grandson, Ian and I.  I have another great grandson, Tidus, in Montana, but unfortunately do not get to see him much anymore since he lives so far away.  They are both close to the same age.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...