A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, January 08, 2015

HEBE Picture Published

Marian Love Phillips shot this photo of the silhouette of the Greek mythology, Hebe, the goddess of youth, at the Bloom Fountain in the Memorial Rose Garden on Monroe Street.  

I was excited today to see my picture published that I sent to The Vicksburg Post and was on page 2.  When I do submit a picture to the paper and chosen, it's usually posted in the Classified Section of the Sunday paper. It's really an honor for me to have it on the second page. I took this photo on a very cloudy day while driving pass the Bloom Fountain and was surprised how it turned out and thought I would send it in. Many thanks to The Vicksburg Post for choosing one of my pictures again for our hometown paper.

The original picture I submitted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...