A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Labor Day Fun!

I was invited to my Granddaughter Victoria and hubby, Jamie and Great Grandson, Ian's  home for a cookout with family and some of their friends.  As I drove up and parked there was a huge "fun pool" in the front yard.  Ian was having a blast playing in it.  It's always a great time for me to see and be with my family.  


Nice horse in the field...

...and a pony.

Near the barn more horses, ponies and a donkey.

Rooster giving me the evil eye!

Some fluffy chickens!  

More roosters in a pen.

Word is out that this rooster will soon be DUMPLINGS! 

"Bill"

"Pie"

"Cherry"

"Buddy" (a.k.a. No Ears)

Ian in the goat pen.

I had a wonderful Labor Day and got to spend more precious time with my great grandson, Ian.  I also have another great grandson, Tidus David, who lives in Montana.  I'm so very fortunate and blessed.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...