A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Lipstick, Earrings & A Fine Buck!


Russell Thornberry of Russell Thornberry Outdoors posted a picture of his wife, Sharleen and said...

Mama shot her a good'n last night! It was a hulk too. Thinking about 235 on the hoof! It was a grunt to load up, at least that's what my back is telling me this morning.  

Let it be known that my bride will always be at her best when the cameras come out!  But don't be fooled by the lipstick and jewelry. It's really a ploy to assure the deer that's she's not really a hunter but just a pretty lady woman out in the timber communing with nature.  They fall for it every time.  But let me say that lipstick and all, she is calm, cool and a deadly shot -- as in example A.  And where was Russell while Shar was bagging this fine buck?  At home watching a hunting show on TV! I kid you not.  

I went to Sharleen's site to congratulate and compliment her on wearing her earrings, lipstick and all and she said that is how she rolls. That is how I roll as well with spray net and all!  We got to look good for all the deer in the woods. 

Again, my congrats on a great shot on a really fine buck in our great wild outdoors! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...