A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, December 24, 2015

My Cousin's Annual Christmas Season Celebration

Last Saturday I traveled to New Orleans to my cousin's 48th Annual Christmas Season celebration with my sweet cousin, Tomi Lynn from Ft. Worth, TX.  We really had a wonderful time visiting our cousin Sidney in his two story home and enjoying the festivities.  I took approximately 80 pictures with my cell phone but picked out a few to post here.  It was like walking into a winter wonderland and I hope to return next year for his 49th.  His 50th should be spectacular!


Picture of the invitation card to my cousins 48th Annual Christmas Season celebration.    

A real tree all decorated for the Christmas season celebration!


Looking towards the front doors.


Champagne in the tub.


Christmas music was playing throughout the house.




Cousins, Tomi Lynn, Sidney and myself.

Tomi Lynn, Sidney and myself. 

My cousin Sidney with his nephew/Godchild, Brendon. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...