A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, August 24, 2018

Funny SNAPCHAT Pictures & Heading Home

Here are some funny SNAPCHAT pictures that were taken while my granddaughters were here for almost two weeks visiting from Virginia.  Above my youngest granddaughter, Kate and I.  They are heading back home as I type this while visiting family living in Mississippi and Louisiana.  

Some hearts for my little sweetheart, Kate!

I have a really BIG MOUTH!  LOL!

My second to youngest Granddaughter Emma having fun with me while my daughter Suzi puts cat ears on us.  

Some hearts for my sweetheart Emma and I.

Granddaughter Emma with some really BIG LIPS!

They have a week and a half before school starts in September.  Kate will be in Kindergarten and Emma in the 6th grade.  I'm already missing them and only see them maybe once a year.  I'm wishing them a safe trip back home and I love them so much!

Heading home with Gabby their dog.  Safe travels!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...