A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Louisiana Hunter Dies In Accident @ Deer Stand

A Calcasieu Parish man died in a hunting accident last Sunday in Sabine Parish.
Louisiana hunter dies in accident at his deer standThe Sabine Parish coroner’s office has identified him as 53-year-old Paul W. Landry.
It appears that the Iowa resident stumbled on a large tree stump, causing him to tumble forward and strike his face or head on the lowest rung of his 14-foot metal ladder deer stand, Sabine Coroner Ron Rivers said.
The accident happened several hundred yards down a a high line that crosses Rattan Road off Louisiana Highway 473 in southern Sabine Parish.
Family members found Landry dead on the ground at the foot of his ladder deer stand when they went to check on him after he failed to answer repeated phone calls about noon, the coroner said.
Landry had left his residence to go deer hunting about 5:30 a.m.
Evidence shows he made several trips to take his weapon and backpack up his ladder stand.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I certainly
enjoyed every little bit of it. I've got you book-marked to look at new stuff you post…

Anonymous said...

I blog often and I really appreciate your content.
Your article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to book mark your site
and keep checking for new information about once a week.
I opted in for your RSS feed too.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any video of that? I'd love to find out some additional information.

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn.
This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

Anonymous said...

This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!!
Finally I've found something that helped me.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. That is an extremely neatly written article.
I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of
your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely
comeback.

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for NagaPoker

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!! I definitely
enjoyed every little bit of it. I've got you bookmarked to check out new things you post…

Anonymous said...

I enjoy looking through a post that will make men and
women think. Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet
my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for
quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading
your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...