A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, May 04, 2020

An Early Mother's Day Celebration With Family @ Lake

Yesterday morning my Granddaughter Victoria and hubby Jamie and Great Grandson Ian had me over for an early Mother’s Day breakfast celebration at their lake in the country. 



A breakfast casserole made with deer meat!


We all ate on a floating dock with table and chairs.  How cool is this!


Jamie showing Ian how to get a pole ready for fishing.



Two ducks!


Afterward, we all went fishing.  Here I'm putting my pink pole in the water



Another view of the country lake.


Victoria trying out the pink fishing pole that I gave her!


Side view of the lake.


Jamie caught a bass that was put back in that Ian is holding.


I love this picture I took of Ian before he went swimming.


Ian got some swimming in as well.


First time to see fish beds.


I had to get this shot of Ian sitting on a limb.



We all watched a snake swim across the lake.



My Great Grandson Ian and myself.  I love him so much!




Puppy and Turbo waiting for a treat from its master!

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

Any excuse for a family get-together is a good one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...