A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Kareen's 192 Total, 3 For This Year

In Kareen's words - SD cards showed the sounder coming in after 8:00 pm so I was out by then. Sometime after 9:00 pm, I could see a hog run in and then run right back out and I thought nothing would come in as the wind was blowing. But finally, a good-sized boar showed his face and I put my crosshairs on him and pulled the trigger, and down he went! Joy, joy! I dedicate this hog to Amy Allen who lost her battle to cancer 4 years ago. I hope she is celebrating with me with an Appletini! That makes 192 total, 3 for this year.






My congratulations to Kareen on her third hog kill this year in the great wild and wonderful Texas outdoors. Way to go girlfriend! So proud of you!

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

Good for Kareen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...